- UK Finance report showed uptick in Q1 2022.
- Test and trace decline sees GDP shrink by 0.3%.
- LITRG warns taxpayers to be wary of self-assessment mistakes.
- Taxpayers who sold shares being sent letters by HMRC.
- Funding includes aid to move away from gas oil and improve carbon capture.
- Audit obligations for small businesses could loosen.
- COVID support replaced to support businesses.
- Overall footfall is still at lower levels than previous years.
- Research shows the public are unprepared for the scheme.
- Incorrect refund claims could lead to high tax bills.