Sawin and Edwards LLP are a Central London firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors based in a very accessible location close to London’s West End. Our offices are adjacent to Batttersea Park mainline station, which is a very short direct link to Victoria Station, or alternatively, we can be reached by a direct link from Waterloo Station to Queenstown Road Station, which is also near by. Sawin & Edwards LLP was formed in 2001 by Witold Sawin FCA and Keeley Edwards FCCA who both have a wide experience:
- AIM and AQUIS Listed Companies
- Audit and Accountancy Services
- Natural Resources and Mining Sector
- Reporting Accountants
- FCA Regulated Businesses
- Not-For-Profit Organisations and Charities
- Professional Partnerships and LLPs
- Owner Managed Businesses – and Their Owners
- Business and Share Valuations
- Property and Investment Companies
- Shareholder and Business Partner issues
- VAT Compliance and Cosultancy
- Estates and Trusts
- Reasearch and Development Companies
- Intellectual Property (IP) Tax and Accounting Issues
- IT and Software Businesses
Our background was from a top 20 firm and we saw the disadvantages of size and the loss of client focus that larger firms experience. Our aim was to eliminate long lines of communication and slow decision making prevalent in larger firms and become completely focused on solving our clients business problems and providing an added value service.
- We pride ourselves on being part of our clients team in coming up with imaginative solutions to challenging problems, whether they are in the areas of accounting, tax or general business issues.
- We employ a team of highly trained and committed individuals who work with us to achieve our mission of total client satisfaction.
- We are committed to using the latest information technology systems available and enabling the benefits of up to date technology to maximise our efficiency and effectiveness.